History and valuesIn Provence, the sun is the father of our orchards. Its very specific light has been fascinating artists looking for inspiration for centuries. We have it all. Guided by our passion we still take the necessary time to make real pressed fruit and vegetable juices.
The SOJUFEL company was created in 1982 in the heart of the Provence orchards having at heart to add value to local prodcuers.
In 1997, to let people know about our knowhow, the “Pressoirs de Provence” brand was created. The whole range consists in a small dozen products and is distributed locally.
In 2007, the brand crosses the boundaries to take its chances in the rest of the world.
It’s in 2009 that the Redheuil family takes over the SOJUFEL company with only one objective in mind : continue and perpetuate this great human and family adventure, pushing for development and innovation.
Up to today, we collected over 60 awards at the Concours général agricole held in Paris rewarding our efforts for authenticity and the respect of our products.
Activity and expertiseTotal control of the product, from fruit to bottle
• A VERY WIDE NETWORK OF GROWERS so as to harvest the
• A selection of tasty fruits and vegetables, GATHERED WHEN
THEY ARE JUST RIPE.
• THE DELICATE EXTRACTION of the juice, as soon as possible after gathering.
• TRADITIONAL AND GRADUAL PRESSING to naturally extract the
maximum amount of juice.
• VERY RAPID AND PERFECTLY CONTROLLED PASTEURISATION
techniques which respect the nutritional values and
taste of the original fruit and vegetables.
• IMMEDIATE BOTTLING to ensure that the fruit and vegetables
maintain their delicate flavour and stay fresh.