History and valuesGeorgelin Lucien is a French manufacturer located in the heart of the Southwest since 1982, he produces jams, spreads, terrines and other sweet and salted delights.
Lucien Georgelin’s 3 key points:
- Cooper Kettle Cooked : slow traditional cooking with an inimitable taste
- Creativity and innovation: we create more than 100 products each year, we have unique tastes: pineapple Kiwi for example.
- THE Taste: minimum 60% of fruits in most of the recipes and NO: no additive, no colouring agent, no conservative, no added aroma, no GMO, no gluten....
Activity and expertiseOur strengths:
- With a booklet of over 800 classic as well as innovative recipes, you will certainly find the recipe you're looking for ... If not, give us your desires and our team of multidisciplinary research and development will develop a unique recipe for you!
- A traditional knowledge applied to an industrial IFS company with a specific technique: slow cooking in copper cauldron over a naked flame.
- The love of taste and respect for health and environment: recipes with less sugar, selected fruits without added aroma, preservatives, GMO, gluten ... and quality ingredients at all levels of production, traceability and quality are our values.
- The quality of our products is recognized in France and abroad by distributors who entrust us with their private label: Carrefour, Leclerc, Fozzy etc.
All these makes Lucien Georgelin No. 2 in its sector in France, with 34M € turnover, and 145 employees.